Since we operate out of Ecuador, SVE is able to offer cheaper program fees than other exchange programs. Our low overhead and operating costs in Ecuador, in combination with fees based on actual costs of living, allow us to provide inexpensive, quality exchange programs. Why pay more for the same service and value? The prices below are the prices you pay, no hidden costs, application, or deposit fees. Refunds will not be given once full payment has been made and/or program has been completed.
Sustainable Healthcare (Quito) $1,800.00 USD per month
Smile Ecuador Dental
$1,800.00 USD per month
STD and Sexual Education
$1,400.00 USD per month
Sustainable Development (Intag) $1,300.00 USD per month
All Program Costs Include:
- Pre-departure and orientation information and materials.
- Airport pick-up upon arrival.
- Coordination of the medical/dental/volunteer placements and/or clinics.
- All preceptor, hospital, clinic, placement and local coordinator fees.
- Coordination of 40 hours of Spanish language classes.
- Spanish language textbook and learning materials.
- Welcome dinner and city tour.
- Orientation session that includes safety information, program information and a trip to the tourist areas and volunteer/clinical placements that allows students to learn how to take public transportation in Quito.
- Organization of the homestay (private room), two meals per day (breakfast and dinner, Monday to Friday) and weekly laundry services.
- 24/7 in country support and weekly meetings to discuss volunteer placements.
Program Costs DO NOT Include:
- Flight to Ecuador.
- Travel Medical Insurance
- Extra-curricular activities, such as personal travel, enjoying the Quito nightlife and other personal expenses.
- Daily transportation to and from clinics.
- Transportation to and from rural programs (Eco-Health, Andean Alternative and Intag)
- Airport drop-off at the end of the program.